We are looking for a user experience designer who is passionate about creating compelling, engaging, and meaningful human-centered experiences for sports fans and teams around the world. They must have a sense of curiosity expressed through their inquisitive nature and creative thought process. The ideal candidate would be able to drive their own design projects to fruition, as they work successfully with developers, product managers, design researchers, and clients. Their work should demonstrate mastery of visual and interaction design principles combined with an innate understanding of how people use digital interfaces to communicate clearly and emotively with a diverse audience.
We are looking for someone who…
- Thinks nothing is impossible
- Is energetic and open to learn
- Wants to make a big splash
- Is inherently curious
What you will be doing…
- Applying user-centered and data-driven design strategies to projects that range from mobile applications to complex business systems.
- Developing full stack of UX deliverables, from personas and storyboards, to information architecture, UI and interaction design.
- Creating high and low fidelity prototypes to communicate design ideas and concepts to stakeholders and customers.
- Building optimal solutions to design problems that balance customer need, business constraints, and technological realities.
Be our MVP if you have…
- Experience creating animations
- A strong interest and background in data visualization
- Experience conducting user research activities
- Prototyping experience for Web, iOS, or Android applications
- Have read “The Design of Everyday Things”
- A love of sports ?