Club de Fútbol Monterrey, popularly known as Rayados (“the striped ones”), is a Mexican football club founded in 1945, and playing in Liga MX, the premier Mexican football league. Their home stadium, the beautiful Estadio BBVA, is located in Guadalupe, Nuevo León, Monterrey. Rayados has won 5 Liga MX titles, 3 domestic cups, and 4 CONCACAF Champions League titles.
The Rayados mobile app is our first one in Mexico. We were proud to work closely with the fantastic, innovative team of Emilio Herrera, Carlos Hinojosa, David Tamez, Luis Lara, and Pedro Esquivel, to push the frontiers of mobile apps in sports. The official Rayados app contains everything a fan needs to know about the the team. The mobile app carries content, scores, statistics, fixtures, stadium information, and notable fan-engagement features like augmented reality. In fact, Rayados chose to unveil their new jersey through the mobile app, through the use of augmented reality.
The Rayados app has many firsts for us. It’s a true bilingual app, with the menu, the content, the push notifications, and the navigation of the app available both in Spanish and in English. The app opens with an impressive animated splash-screen with blue flames around the iconic Rayados shield. The home-screen carries the roster of the men’s Rayados team as well as the women’s Rayadas team. The app contains the all-important season-ticket pass, or abono, to allow season-ticket holders to sign into the app to access their digital tickets and other perks.
Rayados in your pocket, 24/7/365
Use the app to stay in touch with the Rayados and Estadio BBVA, with:
- Fixtures of upcoming games for the Liga MX season
- Player profiles and player stats of the Rayados and the Rayadas players
- A live Match Center, with media, recaps, and statistics in real-time, including the live box score, and statistics such as rebounds, turnovers, fouls, free throws, etc.
- Media about the club, including news and videos
- Automated push-notifications for scores in Rayados matches
- Season-ticket pass, or abonos
- A 360 virtual tour of the stadium, with multiple views from different seating sections
- Downloadable wallpapers
- Augmented-reality face filters to celebrate the new team jersey
- Ability to view and buy merchandise from La Tienda Rayados
- English mode and Spanish mode for the app
Rayados celebrates its 75th anniversary this year, and we are proud to work alongside their team, innovating with new fan-engagement features in the app to mark this unique anniversary.