In the course of providing services to you through the functionality of the App, we may collect and process data, including personal information, in the capacity of a Processor as defined in the GDPR, subject to the terms and conditions set forth below. Also, certain third-party features accessible from within the App, such as social media and ticketing features, may result in data collection by those respective third parties. You are encouraged to consult the privacy policies of such third parties to become familiar with their data collection practices.
TYPES OF INFORMATION THAT MAY BE COLLECTED
- Information You Provide Us: In order to take advantage of some of the App’s features (including, but not limited to: Contests, Food and Beverage Maps), we may ask you to explicitly provide us with certain information (including, but not limited to: your name, email address, seat location in the stadium). Personal information that you provide to us for such features may be collected via the App.
- App Usage Information: We may receive and store certain types of information (such as the number of requests for a specific data item) whenever you use the App.
- Location Information: To provide location-based services, we may collect and use precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your device.
LAWFUL BASIS TO COLLECT AND PROCESS INFORMATION
HOW INFORMATION MAY BE COLLECTED
- Registration: You may be asked first to complete a registration form and provide personally identifiable information, in order to take advantage of certain features the App may choose to offer, including, but not limited to, Contests, Food and Beverage Maps, Twitter. Participation in registration is voluntary and you will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to disclose information to the app.
- Surveys or Polls: On occasion, we may request personally identifiable information from you via surveys or voting polls. Participation is voluntary and you will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to disclose information. At times, you may have to register to take part in a survey/poll.
- IP Addresses and Click-stream Data: We may collect IP addresses and/or click-stream data for purposes of system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers and sponsors. Our computers identify your mobile device by its IP address. When you request data from the App, our computers log your IP address. Click-stream data is information collected by our computers when you request data using the App. Click-stream data may include such information as the data served, the time, the source of the request, the type of mobile device making the request, the preceding page view and other such non-personal information. When analyzed, this data helps us analyze how visitors arrive at the App, what type of content is most popular, what type of visitors in the aggregate are interested in particular kinds of content and advertising, and the like.
- Location-Based Services: To provide location-based services, we may collect and use precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your device. Where available, location-based services may use GPS, Bluetooth, IP Address, crowd-sourced Wi-Fi hotspot and cell tower locations, high-frequency or inaudible beacon, and other technologies to determine the location of your device.
- Single Sign-On: The App may offer Single Sign-On (SSO) capability, conveniently enabling users to connect with multiple features (including third-party features, such as social and ticketing) from within the App using a single username and password, without having to create multiple accounts.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
As applicable, the information you provide to us may be used to:
- Contact you about the App;
- Monitor or improve the use of the App;
- Customize the advertising and content you see;
- Inform you of a prize you have won;
- Provide location-based information and services.
DURATION OF INFORMATION RETENTION
Once collected, we may retain information for the duration of your use of the App. We will not retain data longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as otherwise required by applicable laws or regulations.
WITH WHOM THE INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED
At times, we may share your personally identifiable information with others for various purposes. The following outlines the ways in which your information may be shared with others. Except as expressly set forth below, we do not share, sell, rent or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
Aggregate Information: We may share aggregate information such as demographics and usage statistics with the team, advertisers, sponsors or other organizations. When this type of information is shared, the other parties do not have access to your personally identifiable information.
Partners Subsidiaries and Affiliates: We may share your information (including, without limitation, personally identifiable information) with our subsidiaries and affiliates. If you do not want us to share your information with our subsidiaries and affiliates, you may tell us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
Business Transfers: In the event that all or substantially all of our assets are sold or transferred to another party, or another transaction occurs in which your personally identifiable information is one of the business assets transferred, all personally identifiable information that has been collected and saved may be one of the business assets we transfer.
Legal Process: In the event we are required to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal process your personally identifiable information may be disclosed pursuant to such subpoena, court order or legal process, which may be without notice to you.
Transfers Outside European Economic Area: Our servers are located in the United States and Australia. If you are a resident of the European Union or its individual member states, your information may be transferred outside the European Economic Area in the ways, and for the purposes, described herein. In all cases and for all users, we implement and follow safeguards to protect your information, including data encryption both in transit and at rest.
QUESTIONS, CONCERNS, COMPLAINTS AND REMOVAL REQUESTS
Data Protection Officer
5541 Walnut Street, Suite 300
Pittsburgh, PA 15232
The App may make third-party social-media features (Twitter, Facebook) available to its users. We cannot ensure the security of any information you choose to make public in a social-media feature. Also, we cannot ensure that parties who have access to such publicly available information will respect your privacy. Please exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these areas.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
This App and the computers that supply data to the App incorporates reasonable safeguards to protect the security, integrity, completeness, accuracy and privacy of the personal information that we may collect and we have put into place reasonable precautions to protect such information from loss, misuse and alteration. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to do their jobs are allowed access. Our security policies are reviewed periodically and revised as required.
EU USER RIGHTS
As of May 25, 2018, any user who is a resident of the European Union or its individual member states has the rights and protections set forth in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our collection, processing and use of information will comply with the GDPR, including Articles 13 and 14 thereof. You have specific rights under the GDPR, including a right to access your personal data, to object to the processing of your personal data, and to rectify, erase, and export your personal data. You also have the right to object to the use of personal data for direct marketing. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the collection and processing of your data. If you have any objections to the collection or processing of your information, and you are unable to resolve those objections with us directly by contacting our Data Protection Officer at the address indicated above, you have the right to file your complaint with the relevant data protection authority in your jurisdiction.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
A California privacy law that went into effect on January 1, 2005, allows California residents to obtain specific information about a business’s privacy practices if it shares information with other companies for those companies’ direct marketing purposes.
Last updated on May 25, 2018.